التخطي إلى المحتوى الرئيسي

AGPIA : The Prayer of The Twelfth Hour (Compline) (Prayer Before Sleeping)

AGPIA : The Prayer of The Twelfth Hour
(Compline)
(Prayer Before Sleeping)


Instituted to commemorate the laying down of the body of our Lord Jesus Christ in the tomb, also because it is the last hour of man’s life in his day, since sleep is consid- ered as a little death.

THE PRAYER OF THE TWELFTH HOUR
(Prayer Before Sleeping)

The worshipper prays the Introductory Prayer :


Then the worshipper Prays:
The Prayer  of the Twelfth Hour of this blessed day  is  offered  to  Christ    my  King  and  my  God, beseeching Him to forgive my sins.

PSALM 130   (129)

Out of the depths I have cried to You, O LORD; LORD, hear my voice! Let Your ears be attentive To the voice of my supplications. If You, LORD, should mark iniquities, O Lord, who could stand? But there is forgiveness with You, That You may be feared. I wait for the LORD, my soul waits, And in His word
I do hope. My soul waits for the Lord More than those who watch for the morning—I say, more than those who watch for the morning. O Israel, hope in the LORD; For with the LORD there is mercy, And with Him is abundant redemption. And He shall redeem Israel From all his iniquities. Alleluia.

PSALM 131   (130)

LORD,  my  heart  is  not  haughty,  Nor  my  eyes lofty. Neither do I concern myself with great matters, Nor with things too profound for me. Surely I have calmed and quieted my soul, Like a weaned child with  his  mother;  Like  a  weaned  child  is  my  soul within me. O Israel, hope in the LORD From this time forth and forever. Alleluia.

PSALM 132   (131)

LORD, remember David And all his afflictions; How  he  swore  to  the  LORD,  And  vowed  to  the Mighty God of Jacob: “Surely I will not go into the chamber of my house, Or go up to the comfort of my bed; I will not give sleep to my eyes Or slumber to my eyelids, Until I find a place for the LORD, A dwelling place for the Mighty God of Jacob.” Behold, we heard of it in Ephrathah; We found it in the fields of the woods. Let us go into His tabernacle; Let us worship at  His  footstool.  Arise,  O  LORD,  to  Your  resting place, You and the ark of Your strength. Let Your priests be clothed with righteousness, And let Your saints shout for joy. For Your servant David’s sake, Do not turn away the face of Your Anointed. The LORD has sworn in truth to David; He will not turn from it: “I will set upon your throne the fruit of your body. If your sons will keep My covenant And My testimony which I shall teach them, Their sons also shall  sit  upon  your  throne  forevermore.”  For  the LORD has chosen Zion; He has desired it for His habitation: “This is My resting place forever; Here I will dwell, for I have desired it. I will abundantly bless her provision; I will satisfy her poor with bread.
I will also clothe her priests with salvation, And her saints shall shout aloud for joy. There I will make the horn of David grow; I will prepare a lamp for My Anointed. His enemies I will clothe with shame, But upon Himself His crown shall flourish.” Alleluia.

PSALM 133   (132)

Behold,  how  good  and  how  pleasant  it  is  For brethren  to  dwell  together  in  unity!  It  is  like  the precious oil upon the head, Running down on the beard, The beard of Aaron, Running down on the edge of his garments. It is like the dew of Hermon, Descending upon the mountains of Zion; For there the LORD commanded the blessing—Life for ever- more. Alleluia.

PSALM 134   (133)

Behold, bless the LORD, All you servants of the LORD, Who by night stand in the house of the LORD! Lift up your hands in the sanctuary, And bless the LORD. The LORD who made heaven and earth Bless you from Zion! Alleluia.

PSALM 137   (136)

By the rivers of Babylon, There we sat down, yea, we wept When we remembered Zion. We hung our harps Upon the willows in the midst of it. For there those who carried us away captive required of us a song, And those who plundered us required of us mirth, Saying, “Sing us one of the songs of Zion!” How shall we sing the Lord’s song In a foreign land?
If I forget you, O Jerusalem, Let my right hand forget her skill! If I do not remember you, Let my tongue cling  to  the  roof  of  my  mouth—If  I  do  not  exalt Jerusalem Above my chief joy. Remember, O LORD, against the sons of Edom The day of Jerusalem, Who said,  “Raze  it,  raze  it,  To  its  very  foundation!”  O daughter of Babylon, who are to be destroyed, Happy shall he be who repays you as you have served us! Happy shall he be who takes and dashes Your little ones against the rock. Alleluia.

PSALM 138   (137)

I will praise You with my whole heart; Before the gods I will sing praises to You. I will worship toward Your holy temple, And praise Your name For Your loving-kindness and Your truth; For You have mag- nified Your word above all Your name. In the day when I cried out, You answered me, And made me bold with strength in my soul. All the kings of the earth shall praise You, O LORD, When they hear the words of Your mouth. Yes, they shall sing of the ways of the LORD, For great is the glory of the LORD. Though the LORD is on high, Yet He regards the lowly; But the proud He knows from afar. Though I walk in the midst of trouble, You will revive me; You will stretch out Your hand Against the wrath of my enemies,  And  Your  right  hand  will  save  me.  The LORD  will  perfect  that  which  concerns  me;  Your mercy, O LORD, endures forever; Do not forsake the works of Your hands. Alleluia.

PSALM 141   (140)

LORD, I cry out to You; Make haste to me! Give ear to my voice when I cry out to You. Let my prayer be set before You as incense, The lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice. Set a guard, O LORD, over my mouth; Keep watch over the door of my lips. Do not incline my heart to any evil thing, To practice wicked works With men who work iniquity; And do not let me eat of their delicacies. Let the righteous strike me; It shall be a kindness. And let him reprove me; It shall be as excellent oil; Let my head not refuse it.  For  still  my  prayer  is  against  the  deeds  of  the wicked. Their judges are overthrown by the sides of the cliff, And they hear my words, for they are sweet. Our bones are scattered at the mouth of the grave, As when one ploughs and breaks up the earth. But my eyes are upon You, O God the Lord; In You I take refuge; Do not leave my soul destitute. Keep me from the snares which they have laid for me, And from the traps of the workers of iniquity. Let the wicked fall into their own nets, While I escape safely. Alleluia.

PSALM 142   (141)

I cry out to the LORD with my voice; With my voice to the LORD I make my supplication. I pour out my complaint before Him; I declare before Him my trouble. When my spirit was overwhelmed within me, Then You knew my path. In the way in which I walk They have secretly set a snare for me. Look on my  right  hand  and  see,  For  there  is  no  one  who acknowledges  me;  Refuge  has  failed  me;  No  one cares for my soul. I cried out to You, O LORD: I said,
“You are my refuge, My portion in the land of the living. Attend to my cry, For I am brought very low; Deliver me from my persecutors, For they are stronger than I. Bring my soul out of prison, That I may praise Your name; The righteous shall surround me, For You shall deal bountifully with me.” Alleluia.

PSALM 146   (145)

Praise the LORD! Praise the LORD, O my soul! While I live I will praise the LORD; I will sing praises to my God while I have my being. Do not put your trust in princes, Nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help. His spirit departs, he returns to his earth; In that very day his plans perish. Happy is he who has the God of Jacob for his help, Whose hope is in the LORD his God, Who made heaven and earth, The sea, and all that is in them; Who keeps truth forever, Who executes justice for the oppressed, Who gives food to the hungry. The LORD gives freedom to the prisoners. The LORD opens the eyes of the blind; The LORD raises those who are bowed down; The LORD loves  the  righteous.  The  LORD  watches  over  the strangers; He relieves the fatherless and widow; But the way of the wicked He turns upside down. The LORD shall reign forever—Your God, O Zion, to all generations. Alleluia.

PSALM 147:1-11   (146)

Praise the LORD! For it is good to sing praises to our God; For it is pleasant, and praise is beautiful. The LORD builds up Jerusalem; He gathers together the outcasts of Israel. He heals the broken-hearted And binds up their wounds. He counts the number of the stars; He calls them all by name. Great is our Lord, and mighty in power; His understanding is infinite. The LORD lifts up the humble; He casts the wicked down to the ground. Sing to the LORD with thanksgiving; Sing praises on the harp to our God, Who covers the heavens with clouds, Who prepares rain for the earth, Who makes grass to grow on the mountains. He gives to the beast its food, And to the young ravens that cry. He does not delight in the strength of the horse; He takes no pleasure in the legs of a man. The LORD takes pleasure in those who fear Him, In those who hope in His mercy.  Alleluia.

PSALM 147:12-20   (147)

Praise the LORD, O Jerusalem! Praise your God, O Zion! For He has strengthened the bars of your gates; He has blessed your children within you. He makes peace in your borders, And fills you with the finest wheat. He sends out His command to the earth; His word runs very swiftly. He gives snow like wool; He scatters the frost like ashes; He casts out His hail like  morsels;  Who  can  stand  before  His  cold?  He sends out His word and melts them; He causes His wind to blow, and the waters flow. He declares His word to Jacob, His statutes and His judgments to Israel. He has not dealt thus with any nation; And as for  His  judgments,  they  have  not  known  them. Alleluia.

THE GOSPEL
(Luke 2:25-32)


A chapter from the Holy Gospel according to St. Luke
may his blessings be with us all. Amen.

And behold, there was a man in Jerusalem whose name was Simeon, and this man was just and devout, waiting for the Consolation of Israel, and the Holy Spirit was upon him. And it had been revealed to him by the Holy Spirit that he would not see death before he had seen the Lord’s Christ. So he came by the Spirit into the temple. And when the parents brought in the Child Jesus, to do for Him according to the custom of the law, he took Him up in his arms and blessed God and said: “Lord, now You are letting Your  servant  depart  in  peace,  according  to  Your word; for my eyes have seen Your salvation which You have prepared before the face of all peoples, a light to bring revelation to the Gentiles, and the glory of Your people Israel.”
Glory be to God forever. Amen.

Behold, I am about to stand before the just judge in fear because of my numerous sins, for the life spent in pleasures deserves condemnation. Repent there- fore, O my soul so long as you dwell on earth, for the dust in the grave offers no praise, and amongst the dead no one remembers, nor those who are in Hades, give thanks. Rise up from your laziness and implore the Saviour in repentance, saying; Lord have mercy upon me and save me. Thok-sa-patri Ke ey-you Ke agiyou ep-nevmaty.

If this life was everlasting and this world eternal, O my soul, you would have a valid excuse. But if your wicked deeds and repulsive evils are exposed before the just judge, what answer would you give when you are lying on the bed of sin and failed to subject the body. O’ Christ, our God, before Your fearful throne of judgement I am terrified, and before Your counsel of judgment I am in awe, and unto the light of  Your  divinity  I  tremble,  I  am  the  wicked  and defiled, lying on my bed careless about my life. Yet I imitate the tax-collector beating on my chest saying;
“God be merciful to me a sinner” Ke-neen Ke-a-ee
Ke-is-touse E-onas ton E-onon. Amen.

O’ Pure virgin, cast the shadow of your assistance on your servant. Remove the evil thoughts and raise my frail soul to stay awake and pray, because it has been  lying  long  in  deep  sleep.  You  are  a  capable, merciful and helpful Mother, the Mother of the Spring of life, my King and God, Jesus Christ, my hope.

Lord, by Your grace protect us this night from sin. You are the blessed God of our fathers, Your Holy name is full of glory forever. Amen.
Lord,  let  Your  mercy  on  us  be  as  great  as  our reliance on You, because all eyes are focused upon You. You give us food in due time. Hear us, our Lord and Saviour, because You are the hope of the world, You alone are able to protect and save us from this generation and even unto eternity. Amen.
Blessed  are  You,  Lord,  teach  me  Your  justice, show me Your will, enlighten me to Your goodness. Your mercy is everlasting, do not reject what You have made with Your own hands because You are my refuge from generation to generation.
I cried to the Lord: “I have sinned against You, have mercy upon me and save my soul”. Save me Lord, for I am seeking You. Teach me to do Your will, for You are my Lord, You have the spring of life, through Your light we see light, let Your mercy come to those who know You and Your goodness to those who are pure in heart. Blessing, praise and glory are due to You, O’ Father and Son and Holy Spirit who is being since the beginning, now, and forever. Amen.
It is good to confess to the Lord and to praise Your name, O Most High, Your mercy are declared in the mornings and Your justice every night.

THE TRISAGION

Holy God, Holy Almighty, Holy Immortal who was born of the Virgin, have mercy upon us.
Holy God, Holy Almighty, Holy Immortal who was crucified for our sake, have mercy upon us.
Holy God, Holy Almighty, Holy Immortal who arose from the dead and ascended to the heavens, have mercy upon us.
Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the
Holy Spirit now and forever more Amen. O’ Holy Trinity, have mercy upon us.
O’ Holy Trinity, have mercy upon us. O’ Holy Trinity, have mercy upon us. O’ Lord, forgive us our sins.
O’ Lord, forgive us our trespasses.
O’ Lord forgive us our transgressions.
O’ God, be with those who are sick, heal them for the sake of Your Holy Name.
O’ Lord repose the souls of those who have passed over to You.
O’ Lord, who is without fault, have mercy upon us, support us and accept our prayers, for Thine is the glory, honour, and triple holiness. Lord have mercy, Lord have mercy, Lord bless us. Amen.

O’ Lord make us worthy to pray thankfully;
“Our Father, who art in heaven ...”

Hail  to  St  Mary,  full  of  grace,  the  ever-virgin, Mother of God, Mother of Christ, may you lift our prayers to Your beloved Son to forgive our sins.

Hail to the Holy Virgin, Mother of the True Light, Christ our Lord, may You ask our Lord to have mercy upon our souls and forgive us our sins.

O’ Virgin Mary, Mother of God, who pleads for mankind, pray for the forgiveness of our sins before Christ to whom you gave birth.

Hail to you, O’ Virgin and true Queen, Hail to the pride of mankind, Mother of Emmanuel, remember us O’ Faithful Pleader, before our Lord Jesus Christ, may He forgive us our sins.

INTRODUCTION TO THE CREED.

We honour you, Mother of True Light and glorify you, O’ Holy Virgin Mother of God, for you gave birth to the Saviour of the World. He came and saved our souls. Glory to You, our Master and King Jesus Christ, Pride of the Apostles, Crown of the Martyrs, Joy  of  the  righteous,  Steadiness  of  the  churches, Remission of sins. We preach the Holy Trinity, the One Divinity, whom we worship and honour. Lord have mercy, Lord have mercy, Lord bless us. Amen.

THE CREED

Truly we believe in One God, the Almighty God the Father, maker of heaven and earth, of all things visible and invisible.
We  believe  in  one  Lord,  Jesus  Christ  the  only begotten Son of God, born of the Father before all ages; light out of light, true God out of true God, begotten not made; consubstantial with the Father, through whom all things came into being. He de- scended from heaven for us and for our salvation, and was incarnated from the Holy Spirit and of the Virgin Mary, and became man.
He  was  crucified  for  us  at  the  time  of  Pontius Pilate. He suffered and was buried; arose from the dead on the third day in accordance with the Scrip- tures; He ascended to the heavens and sat at the right hand of the Father; He shall also come in His glory to judge the living and the dead; of whose kingdom there will be no end.
Truly  we  believe  in  the  Holy  Spirit,  the  Life- giving Lord, who proceeds from the Father, we wor- ship and glorify Him together with the Father and the Son, who spoke in the prophets. And in one, holy, universal and Apostolic Church. We acknowledge one baptism for the remission of sins. And we look for the resurrection of the dead and the life of the world to come. Amen.

Lord have mercy  (Kir-ye ley-son) 41 times.

HOLY HOLY HOLY

Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord of hosts. Heaven and earth  are  full  of  Your  glory  and  honour.  God  the Father Almighty, have mercy upon us.
O’ Holy Trinity have mercy upon us. O’ Lord, God  of  hosts,  be  with  us,  for  we  have  no  other supporter  in  our  tribulations  and  adversities  but You. O’ God, absolve, remit and forgive us our sins which we have done willingly and unwillingly, and those which we committed knowingly and unknowingly, the hidden  and the visible.
O’  Lord  forgive  us  for  the  sake  of  Your  Holy Name that is called upon us, and according to Your mercy and not to our sins.
“Our Father, who art in heaven ...”

ABSOLUTION

For the sake of Your Holy name, Lord, for Your goodness and love to mankind, forgive us those sins we committed against You this day, whether they are by action, by words, by thought or any of our senses. Grant us a peaceful night and give us a sleep free of all anxiety, send us the guardian angel to protect us from every evil, temptation or the strike of the en- emy, through the grace, mercy and love of Your Son, our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Together with Him  and  the  life-giving  and  consubstantial  Holy Spirit You are worthy of glory, honour and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

CONCLUDING PRAYER

Have mercy upon us O’ God, have mercy upon us. For You are always worshipped and glorified in heaven and on earth.
O’ Christ, our good Lord, plenteous in patience, mercy and compassion, who loves the just and shows mercy to all sinners amongst whom I am the first. Who does not wish death for the sinner but repent- ance and life, calling us all to salvation for the prom- ised  forthcoming  rewards.  O’  Lord,  accept  our prayers of this hour and every hour. Ease our lives, and guide us to act according to Your command- ments. Sanctify our souls, purify our bodies, set right our thoughts, cleanse our intentions, heal our sick- ness, forgive us our sins and deliver us from every evil grief and distress. Surround us with Your Holy angels  that  we  may  be  guided  and  guarded  with them to attain the unity of faith and knowledge of Your imperceptible and infinite glory, for You are blessed for ever. Amen.

تعليقات

أشهر الموضوعات على موسوعة الخدمة المسيحية

فوازير مسيحية محلولة | فوازير مسيحية مع إجابتها

فوازير كثيرة مع الحل تجدها مصنفة هنا ، ستجد كل الفوازير التى تريدها مع الحل الدقيق والصحيح إن شاء الله . 1- حل فوازير معانى أسماء الأولاد والبنات : +  معانى اسماء مسيحية +  أسماء قبطية ومعانيها +  معانى اسماء كثيرة +  موسوعة معانى أسماء 2- حل فوازير مسيحية من الكتاب المقدس وتاريخ الكنيسة : +  حل فوازير من المقصود بتلك العبارة ؟ +  حل فوازير : أذكر آيتين من هذه الكلمات +  فى أى مناسبة قيلت هذه العبارات ؟ ( فوازير كتابية مسيحية ) +  استخرج أماً وإبنتها من بين هؤلاء ( فوازير عن شخصيات الكتاب المقدس وآباء الكنيسة ) +  رتب هذه الشخصيات زمنياً من القديم للحديث ( فوازير مسيحية من الكتاب المقدس والكنيسة ) +  أذكر الآية التى معناها ( فوازير آيات الكتاب المقدس ) +  مع من تجد هذه الكائنات فى الأيقونات الكنسية ( فوازير مسيحية طقسية ) +  أسئلة وفوازير مسيحية عن " من هما؟ " +  فوازير يمين أم يسار ؟ +  فى عهد مَنْ استشهد هؤلاء ؟ - فوازير مسيحية عن تاريخ الكنيسة وعصر الاستشهاد +  من صاحب هذه الرؤية أو الحلم ؟ - فوازير من الكتاب المقدس +  فوازير | اذكر سؤ

موسوعة أنشطه و ألعاب و مسابقات للرحلات والاجتماعات والندوات واللقاءات والحفلات والمؤتمرات

موسوعة أنشطه و ألعاب و مسابقات للرحلات والاجتماعات والندوات واللقاءات والحفلات والمؤتمرات لعبه تعارف بأول حرف من اسمك : فى لعبة التعارف تقوم بقسمة المشاركين إلى قسمين كبيرين مثل فريق به 5 أفراد وفريق آخر به 5 أفراد ثم تكتب على سبوره كبيره كل الحروف العربيه فى نص السبوره الايمن وكذلك كل الحروف العربيه فى نصف السبوره الايسر . كيفية اللعب : سيقوم كل فريق بإختيار شخص وهذا الفرد من الفريق سوف يختار حرف ويعلم عليه بالتباشير وبذلك كل الذين اسمهم يبدأ بهذا الحرف من الفريق الثانى يستعدون للخروج من اللعبه . عند خروجهم من اللعبه يقوم كل فرد فيهم بتعريف نفسه بالاسم والبلد والتعليم ( الجامعه والكليه مثلا ) والسن وهكذا . وإن كتب حرف وهذا الحرف لا يوجد فى الفريق الثانى اسم يبدأ بهذا الحرف فيخسر الفرد الذى كتب الحرف ويُعرف نفسه ثم يخرج من اللعبه . وهكذا يختار الفريق الثانى فرد منه ويقوم بالشطب على حرف ثم يخرج أفراد الفريق الاخر الذين يبدأ اسمهم بهذا الحرف ويعرفوا نفسهم قبل الخروج من النشاط . وهكذا حتى ينتهى فريق منهم والباقى من الفريق الاخر هم الفائزين . الفائزين يعرفوا انفسهم ثم يأخذون الج

أسئلة وأجوبه : من هو أول ؟ | موسوعة الخدمه

أسئلة وأجوبه : من هو أول ؟ س1  من هو أول السواح ؟ ج1 الأنبا بولا س2 من هو أول ملك مسيحى ؟ ج2 الملك قسطنطين س3  من هو أول انسان دخل الفردوس ؟ ج3 اللص اليمين س4  من هو أول شهيد من شهداء المسيحيه ؟ ج4 اسطفانوس س5  من هو أول بطريرك على كرسى مار مرقس ؟ ج5 انيانوس س6  من هو أول إنسان كان يعمل راعياً للغنم؟ ج6 هابيل س7  من هو أول ملك من ملوك شعب اسرائيل ؟ ج7 شاول س8  من هو أول من رأى الفادى بعد إتمام الفداء ؟ ج8 مريم المجدليه س9  من هو أول شهيد من الاثنى عشر رسولاً ؟ ج9 يعقوب الرسول س10  من هى أول شخصيه اسمها مريم فى الكتاب المقدس ؟ ج10 مريم أخت موسى النبى س11  من هو أول من قدم السجود لملك الملوك ؟ ج11 يوحنا المعمدان س12  من هو أول بطريرك افتقد أبناءه فى قارة أمريكا ؟ ج12 البابا شنوده الثالث

أقوال الآباء القديسين عن التوبه والرجوع إلى الله

أقوال الآباء القديسين عن التوبه والرجوع إلى الله اظلم ذهني من كثرة المحن واظلم ضميري بالشر وليس قوة تقدر أن تغلي بدموع المحبة لكن أيها المسيح كنز كافة الخيرات أعطني توبة كاملة وقلبا منسحقًا ليخرجك بالحب في طلبك. ( من أقوال الشيخ الروحاني القديس يوحنا سابا ) إن أثرت أن تتوب الي الله فأحترز من التنعم فأنه يثير سائر الاوجاع و يطرد خوف الله من القلب ( القوى الأنبا موسى الاسود) اطلب التوبة فى كل لحظة ولا تدع نفسك للكسل لحظة واحدة ( القوى الأنبا موسى الاسود) ان لم يضع الإنسان نفسه في مركز الخاطي فلن تسمع صلاته امام الرب ( القوى الأنبا موسى الاسود) ايها الحبيب مادامت لك فرصة فارجع و تقدم الى المسيح بتوبة خالصة ( القوى الأنبا موسى الاسود) ليست خطية بلا مغفرة الا التى بلا توبة ( القوى الأنبا موسى الاسود) أخجل عندما تخطىء ولا تخجل عندما تتوب فا الخطية هى الجرح والتوبه هى العلاج الخطية يتبعها الخجل والتوبة يتبعها الجرأة لكن الشيطان قد عكس هذا الترتيب فيعطى جرأة فى الخطية وخجل من التوبه ( القديس يوحنا ذهبى الفم) التوبة هى السفينة والخوف ربانها والحب

حروف اللغة القبطية فى صورة جذابة للأطفال

اللغة القبطية هى لغتنا المصرية الأصلية. ولتعلم أى لغة يجب أن نبدأ بمعرفة الوحدات المكونة للغة وهى الحروف الأبجدية. ولذلك نبدأ اليوم بالحروف القبطية فى شكل صور مصممة بطريقة جميلة ومفرحه. 1. حرف الألفا (ألفا) 2. حرف الفيتا (فيتا) 3. غمَّا 4. دلتا 5. إىّْ 6. سو 7. زيتا 8. إيتا 9. ثيتا 10. يوتا 11. كبَّا 12. لفلا 13. مىّْ 14. نيّْ 15. إكسى 16. أو (قصيرة) 17. بى 18. رو 19. سيما 20. تاف (Tav) 21. إبسلُن 22. فىّْ 23. كىّْ 24. إبسى 25. أو (طويلة) 26. شاى 27. فاى 28. خاى 29. هورى 30. چنچا 31. تشيما 32. تى تعلم أيضاً : - أسماء أفراد الأسرة بالقبطى - عبارات التحية بالقبطى - أجزاء جسم الإنسان بالقبطى

حل مسابقة عن رسائل يوحنا الرسول الثلاثة

أجب عن الاسئلة الاتيه مع ذكر الشاهد للايات المطلوبه : 1- اذكر ايه عن أهمية دم المسيح لتطهير خطايانا ؟ " و دم يسوع المسيح ابنه يطهرنا من كل خطية " ( رسالة يوحنا الاولى 1 : 7 ) 2- اكتب ايه عن سر الاعتراف ؟ "إن اعترفنا بخطايانا فهو أمين وعادل ، حتى يغفر لنا خطايانا ويطهرنا من كل إثم " ( رسالة يوحنا الاولى 1 : 9 ) 3- اكتب ايه عن شفاعة المسيح الكفارية ؟ " يا أولادى ، أكتب إليكم هذا لكى لا تخطئوا . وإن أخطأ أحد فلنا شفيع عند الآب يسوع المسيح البار وهو كفارة لخطايانا . ليس لخطايانا فقط بل لخطايا كل العالم أيضاً " ( رسالة يوحنا الأولى 2 : 1 ، 2 ) 4- مجموعة آيات تقرأ فى القداس الإلهى ؟ " لا تحبوا العالم ولا الأشياء التى فى العالم " ( رسالة يوحنا الاولى 2 : 15 ) " والعالم يمضى وشهوتة ، وأما الذى يصنع مشيئة الله فيثبت إلى الأبد " ( رسالة يوحنا الأولى 2 : 17 ) 5- اكتب ايه عن سر الميرون المقدس ؟ " وأما أنتم فلكم مسحة من القدوس وتعلمون كل شئ " ( رسالة يوحنا الاولى 2 : 20 ) 6- العطاء برهان المحبة ؟ وضح هذا باية .

أنشطة وألعاب واسئلة ومسابقات لجميع المراحل للخدمة والاجتماعات والرحلات والاحتفالات | موسوعة الخدمة المسيحية

الخدمة تحتاج دائماً للتطوير لجذب الاطفال والشباب والشباب يحتاج دائماً للتغيير والتغيير دائماً صعب . ولكن تم نشر موقع موسوعة الخدمة المسيحية  ليسهل الأمر على الخدام لكل مراحل ابتدائى واعدادى وثانوى وجامعة وخريجين واجتماعات عامة ومدارس احد . حيث يعرض مئات من الاسئلة  واجاباتها ، ومئات الفوازير واجابتها ، ومئات الالعاب والانشطة الترفيهيه التى تناسب العديد من الرحلات والندوات واللقاءات لكل المراحل ، والخاصة بمرحلة مدارس الاحد هناك العديد من الموضوعات والالعاب . يقدم ايضا موقع موسوعة الخدمة المسيحية القصص القصيره التى تفيدك فى عرض موضوعك على الاطفال والكبار ، وفى ورشات العمل ، وفى الامثلة والتأملات المسيحية . يحتوى ايضاً الموقع على الكثير من الاسئلة العامة والعملية لتعملها فى شكل فقرات اسئلة بين الالعاب . او عملها كفقرات منفصلة . لماذا تم انشاء موقع الخدمة المسيحية ؟ مكتوب على موقع موسوعة الخدمة المسيحية انه تم انشاءه لكى يقدم كل ما يحتاجه الخادم ليقوم بالخدمة ويسهل عليه الاعداد والتجهيز من اجل الاجتماعات والرحلات واللقاءات والحفلات والمؤتمرات . فهو يعد مرجع لكل الخدام المتحدثين ب

أسئلة وإجابات عن الكتاب المقدس : كم مَرّه .. ؟

أسئلة وإجابات عن الكتاب المقدس : كم مَرّه .. ؟ س1 كم مره صاح الديك فى قصة إنكار بطرس لمعلمه الرب يسوع ؟ س2 كم مره نادى الرب صموئيل لكى يعلن له هلاك بيت عالى ؟ س3 كم مره فى اليوم كان بنو اسرائيل يدورون حول أريحا 6 أيام ؟ س4 كم مره تكرر الحلم على فرعون مصر الذى فسره له يوسف ؟ س5 كم مره قام لابان بتغيير أجرة يعقوب أثناء رعاية أثناء رعاية غنمه ؟ س6 كم مره فى اليوم ركع دانيال  على ركبتيه وصلى رغماً عن المنشور ؟ س7 كم مره يسقط الصديق ويقوم كما جاء فى أمثال سليمان ؟ س8 كم مره ضُرِب بولس الرسول 39 جلده من اليهود ؟ س9 كم مره دار بنو اسرائيل حول أريحا فى اليوم السابع ؟ س10 كم مره فى الاسبوع كان يصومها الفريسى كما أقر فى صلاته ؟ س11 كم مره صرّح لنا الرب يسوع أن نسامح اخوتنا ؟ س12 كم مره أنكر بطرس الرسول سيده المسيح أثناء محاكمته ؟ الإجابات بالترتيب كترتيب الاسئله  كالتالى : ج1 مرتين ج2 أربعة مرات ج3 مره واحده ج4 مرتين ج5 عشرة مرات ج6 ثلاثة مرات ج7 سبعة مرات ج8 خمسة مرات ج9 سبعة مرات ج10 مرتين ج11 7×70 وهى تدل على اللا محدوديه فى التسامح ج12 ثلا

أسئلة وإجابات : ما هو أشهر ؟ | موسوعة الخدمه

أسئلة وإجابات : ما هو أشهر ؟ الأسئلة ما هو أشهر : س1 ما هو أشهر  سلم؟   س2  ما هو أشهر بئر؟   س3   ما هو أشهر عصا ؟   س4  ما هو أشهر سفينة؟   س5   ما هو أشهر سيف؟   س6  ما هو أشهر نجمة؟   س7  ما هو أشهر حذاء؟   س8   ما هو أشهر حفنة تراب؟   س9   ما هو أشهر سور؟   س10   ما هو أشهر حفل زواج؟   س11  ما هو أشهر خيمة ؟   س12   ما هو أشهر لوح خشب؟   س13   ما هو أشهر سمكة؟   س14   ما هو أشهر عنقود عنب ؟   س15  ما هو أشهر فندق ؟   س16   ما هو أشهر قبة كنيسة ؟   س17  ما هو أشهر فرن؟   س18  ما هو أشهر بناء مرتفع؟   س19  ما هو أشهر قميص؟   س20  ما هو أشهر حظيرة مواشي؟   الإجابات : ج1 سلم يعقوب . ج2 بئر يعقوب . ج3 موسي و هارون . ج4 سفينة نوح . ج5 بطرس الرسول . ج6 نجمة الميلاد . ج7مار مرقس . ج8 خلق ادم . ج9 سور اورشليم . ج10 قانا الجليل . ج11 خيمة الاجتماع . ج12 خشبة الصليب . ج13 حوت يونان . ج14 تجسس أريحا . ج15السامرى الصالح . ج16 بالزيتون وشبرا . ج17 أتون الفتيه الثلاثه . ج18 برج

صور أسبوع الآلام - صور مسيحية حزينة ومؤثرة

أهلاً بكم فى موسوعة الخدمة المسيحية. نقدم لكم فى هذا الموضوع بعض الصور الحزينة والمعزية عن أسبوع آلام رب المجد يسوع. 1. صورة إكليل الشوك على شكل قلب وينزف دم. مكتوب على الصورة " أحبنى وأنا خاطى " 2. صورة دق المسمار فى يد الرب يسوع المسيح. مكتوب على الصورة " فلماذا أنت مصلوب هنا.. وأنا الخاطى حراً أتباهى ". وهذه الكلمات عبارة عن بيت شعر من قصيدة أنت لم تنصت التى كتبها قداسة البابا المتنيح البابا شنودة الثالث . 3. صورة الرب يسوع يحمل الصليب. مكتوب على الصورة " كان عقابنا اللهيب وكان عدلاً موتنا لكن حبه العجيب لم يحتمل هلاكنا فجاء من أعلى سماه كى يُصلب فى أرضنا " " يسوع ". هذه الكلمات هى جزء من  كلمات ترنيمة مستر عنه الوجوه . 4. صورة للرب يسوع المسيح مكتوب عليها " أحبنى وأنا خاطى " 5. تصميم مسيحى لصورة مكتوب عليها " أنا أولى منك بالصلب.. أنا صاحب العار الذى لوث نفسه " من كلمات البابا شنودة الثالث . 6. صورة مسيحية مصممه على الفوتوشوب مكتوب عليها آية من الكتاب المقدس. " ليس لأحد حب أعظم من هذا