التخطي إلى المحتوى الرئيسي

AGPIA : The Prayer of the Sixth Hour (Sext)

AGPIA : The Prayer of the Sixth Hour (Sext)

The Sixth Hour (Sext)

Instituted to commemorate the crucifixion of our Lord Jesus Christ.

THE PRAYER OF THE SIXTH HOUR

The worshipper prays the Introductory Prayer :


Then the worshipper Prays:

The Prayer of the Sixth Hour of this blessed day, is offered to Christ my King and my God, beseeching
him to forgive my sins.

PSALM 54   (53)

Save me, O God, by Your name, And vindicate me by Your strength. Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth. For strangers have risen up against me, And oppressors have sought after my life; They have not set God before them. Behold, God is my helper; The Lord is with those who uphold my life. He will repay my enemies for their evil. Cut them off in Your truth. I will freely sacrifice to You; I will praise Your name, O LORD, for it is good. For He has delivered me out of all trouble; And my eye has seen its desire upon my enemies. Alleluia.

PSALM 57   (56)

Be merciful to me, O God, be merciful to me! For my soul trusts in You; And in the shadow of Your wings I will make my refuge, Until these calamities have passed by. I will cry out to God Most High, To God who performs all things for me. He shall send from heaven and save me; He reproaches the one who would swallow me up. God shall send forth His mercy and His truth. My soul is among lions; I lie among the sons of men Who are set on fire, Whose teeth  are  spears  and  arrows,  And  their  tongue  a sharp sword. Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; Let  Your  glory  be  above  all  the  earth.  They  have prepared a net for my steps; My soul is bowed down; They have dug a pit before me; Into the midst of it they themselves have fallen. My heart is steadfast, O God, my heart is steadfast; I will sing and give praise. Awake, my glory! Awake, lute and harp! I will awaken the  dawn.  I  will  praise  You,  O  Lord,  among  the peoples; I will sing to You among the nations. For Your  mercy  reaches  unto  the  heavens,  And  Your truth unto the clouds. Be exalted, O God, above the heavens;  Let  Your  glory  be  above  all  the  earth. Alleluia.

PSALM 61   (60)

Hear my cry, O God; Attend to my prayer. From the end of the earth I will cry to You, When my heart is overwhelmed; Lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For You have been a shelter for me, And a strong tower from the enemy. I will abide in Your tabernacle forever; I will trust in the shelter of Your wings.  For You, O God, have heard my vows; You have given me the heritage of those who fear Your name. You will prolong the king’s life, His years as many generations. He shall abide before God for- ever. Oh, prepare mercy and truth, which may pre- serve him! So I will sing praise to Your name forever, That I may daily perform my vows. Alleluia.

PSALM 63   (62)

O God, You are my God; Early will I seek You; My soul thirsts for You; My flesh longs for You In a dry and thirsty land Where there is no water. So I have looked for You in the sanctuary, To see Your power and  Your  glory.  Because  Your  loving-kindness  is better than life, My lips shall praise You. Thus I will bless You while I live; I will lift up my hands in Your name. My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness, And my mouth shall praise You with joyful lips. When I remember You on my bed, I meditate on You in the night watches. Because You have been my help, Therefore in the shadow of Your wings I will rejoice. My soul follows close behind You; Your right hand upholds me. But those who seek my life, to destroy it, Shall go into the lower parts of the earth. They shall fall by the sword; They shall be a portion for jackals. But the king shall rejoice in God; Every- one who swears by Him shall glory; But the mouth of those who speak lies shall be stopped. Alleluia.

PSALM 67   (66)

God be merciful to us and bless us, And cause His face to shine upon us. That Your way may be known on earth, Your salvation among all nations. Let the peoples praise You, O God; Let all the peoples praise You. Oh, let the nations be glad and sing for joy! For You shall judge the people righteously, And govern the nations on earth.  Let the peoples praise You, O God; Let all the peoples praise You. Then the earth shall yield her increase; God, our own God, shall bless us. God shall bless us, And all the ends of the earth shall fear Him. Alleluia.

PSALM 70   (69)

Make haste, O God, to deliver me! Make haste to help me, O LORD! Let them be ashamed and con- founded Who seek my life; Let them be turned back and  confused  Who  desire  my  hurt.  Let  them  be turned back because of their shame, Who say, “Aha, aha!” Let all those who seek You rejoice and be glad in You; And let those who love Your salvation say continually, “Let God be magnified!” But I am poor and needy; Make haste to me, O God! You are my help  and  my  deliverer;  O  LORD,  do  not  delay. Alleluia.

PSALM 84   (83)

How lovely is Your tabernacle, O LORD of hosts! My soul longs, yes, even faints For the courts of the LORD; My heart and my flesh cry out for the living God. Even the sparrow has found a home, And the swallow a nest for herself, Where she may lay her young—Even  Your  altars,  O  LORD  of  hosts,  My King and my God. Blessed are those who dwell in Your house; They will still be praising You.  Blessed is the man whose strength is in You, Whose heart is set on pilgrimage. As they pass through the Valley of Baca, They make it a spring; The rain also covers it with pools. They go from strength to strength; Every one of them appears before God in Zion. O LORD God of hosts, hear my prayer; Give ear, O God of Jacob! O God, behold our shield, And look upon the face of Your anointed. For a day in Your courts is better than a thousand. I would rather be a door- keeper in the house of my God Than dwell in the tents of wickedness. For the LORD God is a sun and shield; The LORD will give grace and glory; No good thing will He withhold From those who walk uprightly. O LORD of hosts, Blessed is the man who trusts in You! Alleluia.

PSALM 85   (84)

LORD, You have been favourable to Your land; You have brought back the captivity of Jacob. You have forgiven the iniquity of Your people; You have covered all their sin.  You have taken away all Your wrath; You have turned from the fierceness of Your anger. Restore us, O God of our salvation, And cause Your anger toward us to cease. Will You be angry with us forever? Will You prolong Your anger to all generations? Will You not revive us again, That Your people may rejoice in You? Show us Your mercy, O LORD, And grant us Your salvation. I will hear what God the LORD will speak, For He will speak peace To His people and to His saints; But let them not turn back to folly. Surely His salvation is near to those who fear Him, That glory may dwell in our land. Mercy and truth have met together; Righteousness and peace have kissed each other. Truth shall spring out of the earth, And righteousness shall look down from heaven. Yes, the LORD will give what is good; And our land will yield its increase. Righteousness will go before Him, And shall make His footsteps our pathway. Alleluia.

PSALM 86   (85)

Bow down Your ear, O LORD, hear me; For I am poor and needy. Preserve my life, for I am holy; You are my God; Save Your servant who trusts in You! Be merciful to me, O Lord, For I cry to You all day long. Rejoice the soul of Your servant, For to You, O Lord,
I lift up my soul. For You, Lord, are good, and ready to forgive, And abundant in mercy to all those who call upon You. Give ear, O LORD, to my prayer; And attend to the voice of my supplications. In the day of my trouble I will call upon You, For You will answer me. Among the gods there is none like You, O Lord; Nor are there any works like Your works. All nations whom You have made Shall come and worship be- fore You, O Lord, And shall glorify Your name. For You are great, and do wondrous things; You alone are God. Teach me Your way, O LORD; I will walk in Your truth; Unite my heart to fear Your name. I will praise You, O Lord my God, with all my heart, And
I will glorify Your name forevermore. For great is Your mercy toward me, And You have delivered my soul from the depths of Sheol. O God, the proud have risen against me, And a mob of violent men have sought my life, And have not set You before them. But You, O Lord, are a God full of compassion, and gracious, Long-suffering and abundant in mercy and truth. Oh, turn to me, and have mercy on me! Give Your strength to Your servant, And save the son of Your maidservant. Show me a sign for good, That those  who  hate  me  may  see  it  and  be  ashamed, Because You, LORD, have helped me and comforted me. Alleluia.

PSALM 87   (86)

His  foundation  is  in  the  holy  mountains.  The LORD  loves  the  gates  of  Zion  More  than  all  the dwellings  of  Jacob.  Glorious  things  are  spoken  of you, O city of God!  “I will make mention of Rahab and  Babylon  to  those  who  know  Me;  Behold,  O Philistia and Tyre, with Ethiopia: ‘This one was born there.’ “ And of Zion it will be said, “This one and that one were born in her; And the Most High Himself shall establish her.” The LORD will record, When He registers  the  peoples:  “This  one  was  born  there.” Both the singers and the players on instruments say,
“All my springs are in you.” Alleluia.

PSALM 91   (90)

He who dwells in the secret place of the Most
High Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust.” Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler And from the perilous  pestilence.  He  shall  cover  you  with  His feathers, And under His wings you shall take refuge; His truth shall be your shield and buckler. You shall not be afraid of the terror by night, Nor of the arrow that flies by day, Nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness, Nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday. A thousand may fall at your side, And ten thousand at your right hand; But it shall not come near you. Only with your eyes shall you look, And see  the  reward  of  the  wicked.  Because  you  have made the LORD, who is my refuge, Even the Most High, your habitation, No evil shall befall you, Nor shall any plague come near your dwelling; For He shall give His angels charge over you, To keep you in all your ways. They shall bear you up in their hands, Lest you dash your foot against a stone. You shall tread upon the lion and the cobra, The young lion and the serpent you shall trample under foot. Be- cause he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set him on high, because he has known My name. He shall call upon Me, and I will answer  him;  I  will  be  with  him  in  trouble;  I  will deliver him and honour him. With long life I will satisfy him, And show him My salvation. Alleluia.

PSALM 93   (92)

The LORD reigns, He is clothed with majesty; The LORD is clothed, He has girded Himself with strength. Surely the world is established, so that it cannot be moved. Your throne is established from of old; You are from everlasting. The floods have lifted up, O LORD,  The  floods  have  lifted  up  their  voice;  The floods  lift  up  their  waves.  The  LORD  on  high  is mightier Than the noise of many waters, Than the mighty waves of the sea. Your testimonies are very sure; Holiness adorns Your house, O LORD, forever. Alleluia.

THE GOSPEL

(Matthew 5:1-16)

A chapter from the Holy Gospel according to St. Matthew
may his blessings be with us all. Amen.

And  seeing  the  multitudes,  He  went  up  on  a mountain, and when He was seated His disciples came to Him. Then He opened His mouth and taught them,  saying:  “Blessed  are  the  poor  in  spirit,  for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. “Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted. “Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth. “Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be filled. “Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy. “Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God. “Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. “Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. “Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake. “Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you. “You are the salt of the earth; but if the salt loses its flavour, how shall it be seasoned? It is then good for nothing but to be thrown out and trampled under foot by men. “You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden. “Nor do they light  a  lamp  and  put  it  under  a  basket,  but  on  a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. “Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.
Glory be to God forever. Amen.

Lord, who on the sixth day, at the sixth hour You were nailed to the Cross for the sin that Adam dared to commit in paradise. Break the bonds of our sins, Lord Christ and save us. I cried to the Lord and He heard me. Lord accept my prayer and answer my supplication,  hear  me  in  the  evening  and  in  the morning and at noon. Hear my words and spare my soul.  Thok-sa-patri  Ke  ey-you  Ke  agiyou  ep- nevmaty.

O’ Jesus Christ, our Lord, who was nailed to the Cross  at  the  sixth  hour.  You  mortified  sin  by  the cross,  by  your  death  You  raised  the  dead;  Man, whom You created with Your hands, who died to sin. O’ Lord, may all our pains be ended through Your life giving and healing sufferings. May our minds be saved from foolishness and worldly desires to the remembrance of Your heavenly laws. Ke-neen Ke-a- ee Ke-is-touse E-onas ton E-onon. Amen.

Because of our many sins, we are without liberty,
pretext or excuse, we can only plead to You, O’ Virgin Mary, Mother of God, to pray to whom you gave birth, because your supplications are acceptable to our Saviour, O’ Pure Mother, do not turn the sinners back, plead for them, because He to whom you gave birth is the merciful redeemer. He suffered to rescue us. O’ Lord, we are helpless, we badly need Your compassion, help us for the sake of Your glory, God save us and forgive our sins for the sake of Your Holy Name. Ke-neen Ke-a-ee Ke-is-touse E-onas ton E- onon. Amen.

O’ Lord Christ, You gave salvation to the whole world when You spread Your undefiled hands on the cross, for this all nations give You praise saying;
“Glory be to You O’ Lord”. Thok-sa-patri Ke ey-you
Ke agiyou ep-nevmaty.

O’ Good Lord, we worship Your incorruptible person, praying for the remission of our sins, for You were pleased to willingly go to the cross to rescue Your  creation  from  the  slavery  of  the  enemy.  We thank You Christ, for You filled us all with joy, when You came to help the world, Glory be to You. Ke- neen Ke-a-ee Ke-is-touse E-onas ton E-onon. Amen.

O’ Mother of the Lord , full of grace, Virgin Mary, we praise you, because the Cross of your Son, Hades has fallen and death destroyed. We were dead be- fore, but we have been raised, and made worthy to inherit eternal life and to regain paradise, for this we thankfully glorify our immortal Lord Jesus. Ke-neen ke-a-ee ke-is-touse e-onas ton e-onon. Amen.
Lord have mercy  (Kir-ye ley-son) 41 times.

HOLY HOLY HOLY

Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord of hosts. Heaven and earth  are  full  of  Your  glory  and  honour.  God  the Father Almighty, have mercy upon us.
O’ Holy Trinity have mercy upon us. O’ Lord, God  of  hosts,  be  with  us,  for  we  have  no  other supporter  in  our  tribulations  and  adversities  but You. O’ God, absolve, remit and forgive us our sins which we have done willingly and unwillingly, and those which we committed knowingly and unknow- ingly, the hidden  and the visible.
O’  Lord  forgive  us  for  the  sake  of  Your  Holy Name that is called upon us, and according to Your mercy and not to our sins.

“Our Father, who art in heaven ...”

ABSOLUTION

We give thanks to You-Our Almighty King, Fa- ther of our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ, and we glorify You for You have made the hours of suffering of  Your  Only  Begotten  Son  a  time  of  prayer  and comfort. Accept our supplications and remove the seal of our sins as it was broken at this holy hour, through the crucifixion of Your Only Begotten Son, the  Saviour  of  our  souls,  our  Lord  Jesus  Christ, through  whom  You  destroyed  the  power  of  evil. Lord  grant  us  an  unblemished  life  of  peace  and goodness to please Your Holy and Glorified Name. Allow us to stand in front of the fearful judgement seat  of  Your  Only  Begotten  Son,  our  Lord  Jesus Christ.  Without  falling  into  condemnation,  so  we may praise You with all Your saints. Eternal Father, we glorify You with Your consubstantial Son, and the Holy Spirit, giver of life, now and forever. Amen.

CONCLUDING PRAYER

Have mercy upon us O’ God, have mercy upon us. For You are always worshipped and glorified in heaven and on earth.
O’ Christ, our good Lord, plenteous in patience, mercy and compassion, who loves the just and shows mercy to all sinners amongst whom I am the first. Who does not wish death for the sinner but repent- ance and life, calling us all to salvation for the promised forthcoming rewards. O’ Lord, accept our prayers of this hour and every hour. Ease our lives, and guide us to act according to Your commandments. Sanctify our souls, purify our bodies, set right our thoughts, cleanse our intentions, heal our sickness, forgive us our  sins  and  deliver  us  from  every  evil  grief  and distress. Surround us with Your Holy angels that we may be guided and guarded with them to attain the unity of faith and knowledge of Your imperceptible and infinite glory, for You are blessed for ever. Amen.

تعليقات

أشهر الموضوعات على موسوعة الخدمة المسيحية

فوازير مسيحية محلولة | فوازير مسيحية مع إجابتها

فوازير كثيرة مع الحل تجدها مصنفة هنا ، ستجد كل الفوازير التى تريدها مع الحل الدقيق والصحيح إن شاء الله . 1- حل فوازير معانى أسماء الأولاد والبنات : +  معانى اسماء مسيحية +  أسماء قبطية ومعانيها +  معانى اسماء كثيرة +  موسوعة معانى أسماء 2- حل فوازير مسيحية من الكتاب المقدس وتاريخ الكنيسة : +  حل فوازير من المقصود بتلك العبارة ؟ +  حل فوازير : أذكر آيتين من هذه الكلمات +  فى أى مناسبة قيلت هذه العبارات ؟ ( فوازير كتابية مسيحية ) +  استخرج أماً وإبنتها من بين هؤلاء ( فوازير عن شخصيات الكتاب المقدس وآباء الكنيسة ) +  رتب هذه الشخصيات زمنياً من القديم للحديث ( فوازير مسيحية من الكتاب المقدس والكنيسة ) +  أذكر الآية التى معناها ( فوازير آيات الكتاب المقدس ) +  مع من تجد هذه الكائنات فى الأيقونات الكنسية ( فوازير مسيحية طقسية ) +  أسئلة وفوازير مسيحية عن " من هما؟ " +  فوازير يمين أم يسار ؟ +  فى عهد مَنْ استشهد هؤلاء ؟ - فوازير مسيحية عن تاريخ الكنيسة وعصر الاستشهاد +  من صاحب هذه الرؤية أو الحلم ؟ - فوازير من الكتاب المقدس +  فوازير | اذكر سؤ

موسوعة أنشطه و ألعاب و مسابقات للرحلات والاجتماعات والندوات واللقاءات والحفلات والمؤتمرات

موسوعة أنشطه و ألعاب و مسابقات للرحلات والاجتماعات والندوات واللقاءات والحفلات والمؤتمرات لعبه تعارف بأول حرف من اسمك : فى لعبة التعارف تقوم بقسمة المشاركين إلى قسمين كبيرين مثل فريق به 5 أفراد وفريق آخر به 5 أفراد ثم تكتب على سبوره كبيره كل الحروف العربيه فى نص السبوره الايمن وكذلك كل الحروف العربيه فى نصف السبوره الايسر . كيفية اللعب : سيقوم كل فريق بإختيار شخص وهذا الفرد من الفريق سوف يختار حرف ويعلم عليه بالتباشير وبذلك كل الذين اسمهم يبدأ بهذا الحرف من الفريق الثانى يستعدون للخروج من اللعبه . عند خروجهم من اللعبه يقوم كل فرد فيهم بتعريف نفسه بالاسم والبلد والتعليم ( الجامعه والكليه مثلا ) والسن وهكذا . وإن كتب حرف وهذا الحرف لا يوجد فى الفريق الثانى اسم يبدأ بهذا الحرف فيخسر الفرد الذى كتب الحرف ويُعرف نفسه ثم يخرج من اللعبه . وهكذا يختار الفريق الثانى فرد منه ويقوم بالشطب على حرف ثم يخرج أفراد الفريق الاخر الذين يبدأ اسمهم بهذا الحرف ويعرفوا نفسهم قبل الخروج من النشاط . وهكذا حتى ينتهى فريق منهم والباقى من الفريق الاخر هم الفائزين . الفائزين يعرفوا انفسهم ثم يأخذون الج

أسئلة وأجوبه : من هو أول ؟ | موسوعة الخدمه

أسئلة وأجوبه : من هو أول ؟ س1  من هو أول السواح ؟ ج1 الأنبا بولا س2 من هو أول ملك مسيحى ؟ ج2 الملك قسطنطين س3  من هو أول انسان دخل الفردوس ؟ ج3 اللص اليمين س4  من هو أول شهيد من شهداء المسيحيه ؟ ج4 اسطفانوس س5  من هو أول بطريرك على كرسى مار مرقس ؟ ج5 انيانوس س6  من هو أول إنسان كان يعمل راعياً للغنم؟ ج6 هابيل س7  من هو أول ملك من ملوك شعب اسرائيل ؟ ج7 شاول س8  من هو أول من رأى الفادى بعد إتمام الفداء ؟ ج8 مريم المجدليه س9  من هو أول شهيد من الاثنى عشر رسولاً ؟ ج9 يعقوب الرسول س10  من هى أول شخصيه اسمها مريم فى الكتاب المقدس ؟ ج10 مريم أخت موسى النبى س11  من هو أول من قدم السجود لملك الملوك ؟ ج11 يوحنا المعمدان س12  من هو أول بطريرك افتقد أبناءه فى قارة أمريكا ؟ ج12 البابا شنوده الثالث

أقوال الآباء القديسين عن التوبه والرجوع إلى الله

أقوال الآباء القديسين عن التوبه والرجوع إلى الله اظلم ذهني من كثرة المحن واظلم ضميري بالشر وليس قوة تقدر أن تغلي بدموع المحبة لكن أيها المسيح كنز كافة الخيرات أعطني توبة كاملة وقلبا منسحقًا ليخرجك بالحب في طلبك. ( من أقوال الشيخ الروحاني القديس يوحنا سابا ) إن أثرت أن تتوب الي الله فأحترز من التنعم فأنه يثير سائر الاوجاع و يطرد خوف الله من القلب ( القوى الأنبا موسى الاسود) اطلب التوبة فى كل لحظة ولا تدع نفسك للكسل لحظة واحدة ( القوى الأنبا موسى الاسود) ان لم يضع الإنسان نفسه في مركز الخاطي فلن تسمع صلاته امام الرب ( القوى الأنبا موسى الاسود) ايها الحبيب مادامت لك فرصة فارجع و تقدم الى المسيح بتوبة خالصة ( القوى الأنبا موسى الاسود) ليست خطية بلا مغفرة الا التى بلا توبة ( القوى الأنبا موسى الاسود) أخجل عندما تخطىء ولا تخجل عندما تتوب فا الخطية هى الجرح والتوبه هى العلاج الخطية يتبعها الخجل والتوبة يتبعها الجرأة لكن الشيطان قد عكس هذا الترتيب فيعطى جرأة فى الخطية وخجل من التوبه ( القديس يوحنا ذهبى الفم) التوبة هى السفينة والخوف ربانها والحب

حروف اللغة القبطية فى صورة جذابة للأطفال

اللغة القبطية هى لغتنا المصرية الأصلية. ولتعلم أى لغة يجب أن نبدأ بمعرفة الوحدات المكونة للغة وهى الحروف الأبجدية. ولذلك نبدأ اليوم بالحروف القبطية فى شكل صور مصممة بطريقة جميلة ومفرحه. 1. حرف الألفا (ألفا) 2. حرف الفيتا (فيتا) 3. غمَّا 4. دلتا 5. إىّْ 6. سو 7. زيتا 8. إيتا 9. ثيتا 10. يوتا 11. كبَّا 12. لفلا 13. مىّْ 14. نيّْ 15. إكسى 16. أو (قصيرة) 17. بى 18. رو 19. سيما 20. تاف (Tav) 21. إبسلُن 22. فىّْ 23. كىّْ 24. إبسى 25. أو (طويلة) 26. شاى 27. فاى 28. خاى 29. هورى 30. چنچا 31. تشيما 32. تى تعلم أيضاً : - أسماء أفراد الأسرة بالقبطى - عبارات التحية بالقبطى - أجزاء جسم الإنسان بالقبطى

حل مسابقة عن رسائل يوحنا الرسول الثلاثة

أجب عن الاسئلة الاتيه مع ذكر الشاهد للايات المطلوبه : 1- اذكر ايه عن أهمية دم المسيح لتطهير خطايانا ؟ " و دم يسوع المسيح ابنه يطهرنا من كل خطية " ( رسالة يوحنا الاولى 1 : 7 ) 2- اكتب ايه عن سر الاعتراف ؟ "إن اعترفنا بخطايانا فهو أمين وعادل ، حتى يغفر لنا خطايانا ويطهرنا من كل إثم " ( رسالة يوحنا الاولى 1 : 9 ) 3- اكتب ايه عن شفاعة المسيح الكفارية ؟ " يا أولادى ، أكتب إليكم هذا لكى لا تخطئوا . وإن أخطأ أحد فلنا شفيع عند الآب يسوع المسيح البار وهو كفارة لخطايانا . ليس لخطايانا فقط بل لخطايا كل العالم أيضاً " ( رسالة يوحنا الأولى 2 : 1 ، 2 ) 4- مجموعة آيات تقرأ فى القداس الإلهى ؟ " لا تحبوا العالم ولا الأشياء التى فى العالم " ( رسالة يوحنا الاولى 2 : 15 ) " والعالم يمضى وشهوتة ، وأما الذى يصنع مشيئة الله فيثبت إلى الأبد " ( رسالة يوحنا الأولى 2 : 17 ) 5- اكتب ايه عن سر الميرون المقدس ؟ " وأما أنتم فلكم مسحة من القدوس وتعلمون كل شئ " ( رسالة يوحنا الاولى 2 : 20 ) 6- العطاء برهان المحبة ؟ وضح هذا باية .

أنشطة وألعاب واسئلة ومسابقات لجميع المراحل للخدمة والاجتماعات والرحلات والاحتفالات | موسوعة الخدمة المسيحية

الخدمة تحتاج دائماً للتطوير لجذب الاطفال والشباب والشباب يحتاج دائماً للتغيير والتغيير دائماً صعب . ولكن تم نشر موقع موسوعة الخدمة المسيحية  ليسهل الأمر على الخدام لكل مراحل ابتدائى واعدادى وثانوى وجامعة وخريجين واجتماعات عامة ومدارس احد . حيث يعرض مئات من الاسئلة  واجاباتها ، ومئات الفوازير واجابتها ، ومئات الالعاب والانشطة الترفيهيه التى تناسب العديد من الرحلات والندوات واللقاءات لكل المراحل ، والخاصة بمرحلة مدارس الاحد هناك العديد من الموضوعات والالعاب . يقدم ايضا موقع موسوعة الخدمة المسيحية القصص القصيره التى تفيدك فى عرض موضوعك على الاطفال والكبار ، وفى ورشات العمل ، وفى الامثلة والتأملات المسيحية . يحتوى ايضاً الموقع على الكثير من الاسئلة العامة والعملية لتعملها فى شكل فقرات اسئلة بين الالعاب . او عملها كفقرات منفصلة . لماذا تم انشاء موقع الخدمة المسيحية ؟ مكتوب على موقع موسوعة الخدمة المسيحية انه تم انشاءه لكى يقدم كل ما يحتاجه الخادم ليقوم بالخدمة ويسهل عليه الاعداد والتجهيز من اجل الاجتماعات والرحلات واللقاءات والحفلات والمؤتمرات . فهو يعد مرجع لكل الخدام المتحدثين ب

أسئلة وإجابات عن الكتاب المقدس : كم مَرّه .. ؟

أسئلة وإجابات عن الكتاب المقدس : كم مَرّه .. ؟ س1 كم مره صاح الديك فى قصة إنكار بطرس لمعلمه الرب يسوع ؟ س2 كم مره نادى الرب صموئيل لكى يعلن له هلاك بيت عالى ؟ س3 كم مره فى اليوم كان بنو اسرائيل يدورون حول أريحا 6 أيام ؟ س4 كم مره تكرر الحلم على فرعون مصر الذى فسره له يوسف ؟ س5 كم مره قام لابان بتغيير أجرة يعقوب أثناء رعاية أثناء رعاية غنمه ؟ س6 كم مره فى اليوم ركع دانيال  على ركبتيه وصلى رغماً عن المنشور ؟ س7 كم مره يسقط الصديق ويقوم كما جاء فى أمثال سليمان ؟ س8 كم مره ضُرِب بولس الرسول 39 جلده من اليهود ؟ س9 كم مره دار بنو اسرائيل حول أريحا فى اليوم السابع ؟ س10 كم مره فى الاسبوع كان يصومها الفريسى كما أقر فى صلاته ؟ س11 كم مره صرّح لنا الرب يسوع أن نسامح اخوتنا ؟ س12 كم مره أنكر بطرس الرسول سيده المسيح أثناء محاكمته ؟ الإجابات بالترتيب كترتيب الاسئله  كالتالى : ج1 مرتين ج2 أربعة مرات ج3 مره واحده ج4 مرتين ج5 عشرة مرات ج6 ثلاثة مرات ج7 سبعة مرات ج8 خمسة مرات ج9 سبعة مرات ج10 مرتين ج11 7×70 وهى تدل على اللا محدوديه فى التسامح ج12 ثلا

أسئلة وإجابات : ما هو أشهر ؟ | موسوعة الخدمه

أسئلة وإجابات : ما هو أشهر ؟ الأسئلة ما هو أشهر : س1 ما هو أشهر  سلم؟   س2  ما هو أشهر بئر؟   س3   ما هو أشهر عصا ؟   س4  ما هو أشهر سفينة؟   س5   ما هو أشهر سيف؟   س6  ما هو أشهر نجمة؟   س7  ما هو أشهر حذاء؟   س8   ما هو أشهر حفنة تراب؟   س9   ما هو أشهر سور؟   س10   ما هو أشهر حفل زواج؟   س11  ما هو أشهر خيمة ؟   س12   ما هو أشهر لوح خشب؟   س13   ما هو أشهر سمكة؟   س14   ما هو أشهر عنقود عنب ؟   س15  ما هو أشهر فندق ؟   س16   ما هو أشهر قبة كنيسة ؟   س17  ما هو أشهر فرن؟   س18  ما هو أشهر بناء مرتفع؟   س19  ما هو أشهر قميص؟   س20  ما هو أشهر حظيرة مواشي؟   الإجابات : ج1 سلم يعقوب . ج2 بئر يعقوب . ج3 موسي و هارون . ج4 سفينة نوح . ج5 بطرس الرسول . ج6 نجمة الميلاد . ج7مار مرقس . ج8 خلق ادم . ج9 سور اورشليم . ج10 قانا الجليل . ج11 خيمة الاجتماع . ج12 خشبة الصليب . ج13 حوت يونان . ج14 تجسس أريحا . ج15السامرى الصالح . ج16 بالزيتون وشبرا . ج17 أتون الفتيه الثلاثه . ج18 برج

صور أسبوع الآلام - صور مسيحية حزينة ومؤثرة

أهلاً بكم فى موسوعة الخدمة المسيحية. نقدم لكم فى هذا الموضوع بعض الصور الحزينة والمعزية عن أسبوع آلام رب المجد يسوع. 1. صورة إكليل الشوك على شكل قلب وينزف دم. مكتوب على الصورة " أحبنى وأنا خاطى " 2. صورة دق المسمار فى يد الرب يسوع المسيح. مكتوب على الصورة " فلماذا أنت مصلوب هنا.. وأنا الخاطى حراً أتباهى ". وهذه الكلمات عبارة عن بيت شعر من قصيدة أنت لم تنصت التى كتبها قداسة البابا المتنيح البابا شنودة الثالث . 3. صورة الرب يسوع يحمل الصليب. مكتوب على الصورة " كان عقابنا اللهيب وكان عدلاً موتنا لكن حبه العجيب لم يحتمل هلاكنا فجاء من أعلى سماه كى يُصلب فى أرضنا " " يسوع ". هذه الكلمات هى جزء من  كلمات ترنيمة مستر عنه الوجوه . 4. صورة للرب يسوع المسيح مكتوب عليها " أحبنى وأنا خاطى " 5. تصميم مسيحى لصورة مكتوب عليها " أنا أولى منك بالصلب.. أنا صاحب العار الذى لوث نفسه " من كلمات البابا شنودة الثالث . 6. صورة مسيحية مصممه على الفوتوشوب مكتوب عليها آية من الكتاب المقدس. " ليس لأحد حب أعظم من هذا